Prices plus shipping costs
Ready to go! In your hands in 1-2 weeks. (see shipping costs for details)
- Order number: 4003773078951
- GTIN-13 (EAN) 4003773078951
- Suppliernumber: 0821145
- Weight: 0.116 Kg
Knipex manufactures the most versatile combination pliers in four different versions.
Why are they better than conventional combination pliers? The special contour of the pliers allows you to:
Grip bowden cables on your bike and around the house.
Hold flat parts easily.
Cut through screws and nails (limits see detailed data below)
Handle and fold wires, open and close screw retention pins and many more
Knipex makes four different versions and how do they differ:
The pliers design and extra strong forged steel is the same on all of them.
0821145 and 0822145 are black atramentized. Atramentizing is a surface rust protection also known as phospating. This is used where hard chromium can not be used due to the potential risks of chipping. 0825145 and 0826145 have hard chromed pliers. Hard chromed pliers are widely used in Europe but not always available in the USA.
0822145 and 0825145 have multi component grips that are more comfortable to use because they are thicker and softer than the regular handles.
0826145 have special VDE handles. VDE is the German Society of Electrical Engineers. The handles are tested up to 1000 Volt and can be used by electricians.
Which one should I buy?
Overall the best choice is the 0826145 as it covers all options and the shiny hard chrome surface withstand rust and heavy handling.
With the red and yellow handles you show that you are prepared for all jobs even if they include electrical installations.
Only if you do not want or cannot use the hard chromed surface our pick is the 0822145. Robust quality like we have it in Germany for decades.
Here is a list of the key benefits of this tool:
- the slim design allows working in tight spaces
- flat parts can be securely gripped as the gripping surfaces have a special contour on one side
- easily hold and pulls nails, pins and bolts
- the one plier to use at home and on the job
- the high leverage joint makes cutting easier
- with long lasting cutting edges for soft, medium-hard and hard wire
- forged and oil-hardened
- special high grade tool steel
- Cuts hard wire up to 2,0 Ø mm
- Cuts copper cable, multiple-stranded up to 8,0 Ø mm
- Cuts copper cable, multiple-stranded up to 16,0 mm²
- Cuts medium hard wire up to Ø 3,0 mm
- Length: 145 mm
|Pliers||black atramentized||chrome plated|
|Handles||plastic coated||multi component||VDE|