RECA Green Knipex lever bolt cutter with recess
Prices plus shipping costs
Ready to go! In your hands soon. (see shipping costs for details)
- Order number: RN010005-001
- Suppliernumber: 0703828200
- Weight: 0.25 Kg
- Country of origin (COO): Germany
Inductively hardened precision blades work on the centre cutting principle. Cutting hardness... more
Inductively hardened precision blades work on the centre cutting principle.
Cutting hardness approx. 64 HRC.
Material: Chromium-vanadium tool steel, hardened.
Article no. 0703 828 202:
A recess near the joint simplifies cutting thicker wires (up to 4 mm). Useful for suspended ceiling systems or welded wire mesh.
Article no. 0703 828 205:
20° angled head with lug on one side for flush cutting.
- The centre cutters cut hard or thick wires with less application of force than side cutters of the same length.
- Cutting force = 20 x manual force.
- Two riveted lugs for high lateral stability.
- Very manageable design with ergonomic handles.
- Low friction loss.
- Lightweight and manageable.
- Dipped grip protection for an excellent grip.