Right of Withdrawal
Client's statutory right to cancel his order
1. If the Client acts as a consumer, he has the right to cancel a contract regarding the purchase of a good or of services without having to give a reason at any time within the period of seven working days. In the case for the supply of goods, the cancellation period begins with the day after the day on which he receives the goods. In the case of the supply of services the cancellation period begins with the day after the day on which the contract is concluded. He has to tell in writing, or in another durable medium (including letter, fax or email) to the contact address of the Seller, if he wants to cancel.
2. The cancellation shall be directed at:
Am Kloster 67
Fax: +49 2175 7305511
3. The Client must send the goods back to the Seller's address in their original condition at his own cost, unless the Seller delivered the goods to the consumer in error or the goods are damaged or defective. The Client must send the goods back as soon as possible. The Seller reserves the right to make a charge not exceeding his costs of recovery if the Client does not return the goods.
4. Once the Client has notified to the Seller that he wishes to cancel the contract, any sum debited to the Seller will be refunded as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the Client's cancellation.
5. The Client has no right to cancel in case of the supply of
- services, if the performance of the contract has begun with the consumer's agreement before the end of the cancellation period,
- of goods or services the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the Seller,
- goods made to the Client's consumer's own specification or clearly personalized or which by reason of nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly,
- audio or video recordings or computer software that the Client has unsealed,
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines,
- gaming, betting or lottery services.